McKenzie Engineering Consultants offer services in Structural, Civil and Environmental Engineering, as well as Public Water Supply Development and Management.
- Analysis and design of structural framing systems for new and renovated residential and light commercial buildings. Coordination with architects and builders for construction drawings. Inspection services for framing.
- Experts on wind analysis and design requirements of the Massachusetts Building Code.
- Historic building review, analysis, and structural reinforcement to comply with local historic board requirements.
- Building code expertise for Controlled Construction plan review for commercial development. Inspection services and preparation of Controlled Construction documents.
- Foundation and retaining wall design for residential, commercial, and pre-engineered steel buildings.
- Pile foundations and flood-proof foundation design for FEMA flood zone requirements.
Public Water Supply Development
- Development of new public water supplies including site assessment, pumping tests, water quality analysis, application preparation, and final construction documents.
- Design and procurement of water treatment systems for removal of contaminants and for corrosion control.
- Retaining Wall Design including cantilevered concrete retaining walls, segmented block retaining walls and sheet pile retaining walls
- Pile Foundation Design including wood piles, steel piles, and helical piles and anchoring systems
- Geotechnical Analysis and Reports for soil boring and soil laboratory testing information